Optional Recreational Activities for Early Summit Arrivals:
- Option A: Golf Tournament (nine-hole, best-ball, scramble format; beginners welcome): Wednesday, March 11, 2015, 2:30-5:00 p.m. (check-in at 2:00 p.m.); Fee: $225 per person* (not including club rental)
- Option B: Golf Clinic for Beginners: Wednesday, March 11, 2015, 2:30-4:30 p.m. (check-in at 2:00 p.m.); Fee: $175 per person* (includes club rental)
- Option C: Coastal Walk (for non-golfers!): Wednesday, March 11, 2014, 2:30 p.m. (check-in at 2:00 p.m.); Fee: $35 per person*
*The fees for the Optional Recreational Activities are non-refundable. If the activities need to be cancelled due to inclement weather, a substitute activity will be offered.
Welcome Wine & Cheese Reception: Wednesday, March 11, 2015, from 5:30-7:30 p.m.
The Summit Program Opens: Thursday, March 12, 2015 at 7:30-8:30 a.m. (Registration/Sign-In and Networking Continental Breakfast); Sessions begin at 8:30 a.m.; the Thursday program concludes with the Cocktail Reception (serving dinner fare) from 6:00-7:30 p.m.
The Summit Program Adjourns: Friday, March 13, 2015 at 12:30 p.m.
Networking Functions: In keeping with the spirit of the Summit and its mission to foster unmatched networking and deal-making opportunities for senior-level women in private equity and venture capital, we discourage private networking functions during Summit hours (from 2:30 p.m. on Wednesday, March 11, through 1:00 p.m. on Friday, March 13). If you are interested in hosting a networking event, the Summit offers a wealth of sponsorship opportunities, as well as the chance to create a customized sponsorship package. For more information, please contact Carolyn O'Donnell at email@example.com or 508-801-8463.
THE HIGHLY INTERACTIVE CONFERENCE FEATURES:
- Moderated panel discussions
- Topic-focused small-group roundtable dialogues
- Candid, in-depth tracked breakout session conversations
- Keynote presentations and keynote interviews followed by discussion
- Optional networking activities
- Elegant networking functions
Join our mailing list for up-to-date information and visit this site again for continuous updates.