ACTIVITIES FOR WEDNESDAY ARRIVALS
- 2017 Women's Private Equity Summit Golf Tournament — Nine-hole; best-ball tournament; beginners welcome
- Golf Clinic for Beginners — A "green" social networking event
- Wine Education Session: "Tips From the Vintners" -- Listen and learn; swirl, sniff, sip and socialize
- Coastal Walk — Enjoy a 90-minute walk overlooking the spectacular coast alongside the hotel property
- Año Nuevo Hike and Elephant Seal Viewing — Come and see the home of Northern Elephant Seal and hike along the windswept dunes
(NOTE: Shuttle bus service is available to Summit attendees staying off-property. To serve as your home away from home, our "Summit Lounge" and The Ritz-Carlton Spa will be available to Summit attendees throughout the event.)
Wednesday, March 8, 2017, 5:30–7:30 p.m.
Thursday, March 9, 2017, at 7:00 a.m. (Registration/Sign-In and Networking Continental Breakfast); Sessions begin at 8:00 a.m.; the Thursday program concludes with the Cocktail Reception (serving dinner fare) from 5:10-7:30 p.m.
Friday, March 10, 2017 at 11:40 a.m.
Networking Functions: In keeping with the spirit of the Summit and its mission to foster unmatched networking and deal-making opportunities for senior-level women in private equity and venture capital, we discourage private networking functions during Summit hours (from 12:00 p.m. on Wednesday, March 8, through 12:00 p.m. on Friday, March 10). If you are interested in hosting a networking event, the Summit offers a wealth of sponsorship opportunities, as well as the chance to create a customized sponsorship package. For more information, please contact Carolyn O'Donnell at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 508-801-8463
THE HIGHLY INTERACTIVE CONFERENCE FEATURES:
- Moderated panel discussions
- Topic-focused, small-group roundtable dialogues
- Candid, in-depth tracked breakout session conversations
- Keynote presentations and keynote interviews followed by discussion
- Optional networking activities
- Elegant networking functions
Join our mailing list for up-to-date information and visit this site again for continuous updates.