A Conference to Enhance Networking, Fundraising, and Deal-Making Opportunities for Senior-Level Women in Private Equity & Venture Capital.
The 12th annual Women's Private Equity Summit will be held at its new location, the spectacular Monarch Beach Resort in Dana Point, (Southern) California, on March 13 – 15, 2019. As always, the Summit will bring together an impressive group of 550+ private equity and venture capital leaders for two days of high-level discussion and non-stop networking.
We are excited that our new home in Monarch Beach offers significantly more guestrooms and ample indoor and outdoor meeting and networking spaces. But the Summit always sells out, so register early to make sure there is a seat for you at this major industry event. Join our mailing list.
UPDATE: Registration will open by Tuesday, July 31. At that time you will have the opportunity to register for the Summit and make hotel reservations online through our enhanced registration system.
· The Summit is free for pension funds and university endowments investing in private equity and alternative investment firms.
· The Women's Private Equity Summit is closed to the media to encourage open, candid discussion during sessions and networking events.
Reasons to Attend:
- Gain perspective on how leading institutional investors view alternatives
- Hear from industry experts about the regions and investment sectors to watch in 2019
- Take away insights on successful strategies for fundraising, deal sourcing, portfolio management, firm management, exits, and more
- Participate in forward-thinking discussions focused on issues of intellectual business interest
- Get access to hard-to-get information and unparalleled networking opportunities to advance your firm