The 2015 Women's Private Equity Summit, to be held March 11 – 13, 2015 at The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay, California, will bring together an impressive group of more than 450 private equity and venture capital leaders for two days of high-level discussion and non-stop networking.
Make sure there is a seat for you at this highly interactive, major industry event. Space is limited. Register today!
· The Summit is free for pension funds and university endowments investing in private equity and alternative investment firms.
· The Women's Private Equity Summit is closed to the media to encourage open, candid discussion during sessions and networking events.
Reasons to Attend:
- Gain perspective on how leading institutional investors view alternatives
- Hear from industry experts about the regions and investment sectors to watch in 2015
- Take away insights on successful strategies for fundraising, deal sourcing, portfolio management, firm management, exits and more
- Participate in forward-thinking discussions focused on issues of intellectual business interest
- Get access to hard-to-get information and unparalleled networking opportunities to advance your firm